Taylorville Memorial Hospital is accepting submissions from local artists to have their work featured in the new facility. Artists may submit their work through Art Expressions following the guidelines below.
- Wall-mounted sculpture (ceramic, wood, metal, glass) – cannot project off the wall more than 4”
- Fine art photography – needs to be at least 150 dpi and able to print at 23” x 23” or larger. If provided a digital file, Art Expressions can provide printing capabilities.
- Oil or acrylic on canvas – minimum size 20” x 30”. Unstretched preferred, but will consider pre-stretched pieces.
- Fine art on paper (watercolor, acrylic, pastel ink, pen, etc.) – minimum size 23” x 23” unframed.
- Nature or nature-base abstractions
- Positive Connotations
- Avoid red and black in concentrated amounts
Artists must include their current location or hometown within Christian County, IL. Artist must be able to ship or deliver the artwork to Art Expressions Artists are encouraged to submit their work as a donation to the hospital. Art Expressions will cover the framing and installation of the pieces. Art Expressions will also recognize the artist with a small plaque (approximate 3”w x 1”h) next to the piece. All art will be reviewed by Art Expressions for project suitability and may not be selected. Artwork selected will be properly stewarded through the TMH Foundation.
Submissions must be received by 10/28/2019. To submit your work, fill out the form below. In the “Call to Artists” section, please include “Taylorville” in the “Job Interested in?” field.
Questions? Email email@example.com.
Artist Submission Form