Living with Diabetes - Pressure Cookers
Lisa Peterson with the U of I extension office will be teaching:
- The differences and features of electric pressure & multicookers
- How to safely use an electric pressure cooker
- Tips for cooking food quickly & efficiently
- How to cook healthy meals in your pressure cooker
The class will last approximately two hours. Please register at no charge by calling Janelle Cornell at 824-1840 or emailing her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Time: 6 - 8 p.m.
- Location: Taylorville Memorial Hospital
- Room: Janice Hopper Auditorium